WSQ Diploma in Service Leadership
WSQ Diploma in Service Leadership comprises of 10 WSQ service excellence courses. To achieve this WSQ Diploma, you will need to complete 8 Core and 2 Elective service excellence modules.
- Lead with Service Vision
- Manage Partnerships for Service Excellence
- Develop Service Recovery Framework
- Foster Service Innovation
- Develop New Products / Services
- Analyse Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Develop Service Operations
- Optimise Workforce for Service Excellence
- 2 elective units can be taken from within any WSQ Level 5 Service Excellence Courses
About this WSQ Diploma
Participants will learn methodologies on how to deliver excellent customer service with empathy, effective communication skills to build a customer relationship that will lead to customer satisfaction, and contribute to business equity and profitability.
These courses are also designed to help organisations create and define their desired customer service experiences through building organisational capabilities for innovation and productivity.
Read more about SkillsFuture Qualification Award for WSQ Diploma.
Service Quality Centre