Advanced Microsoft Word 2016
Advanced Microsoft Word Course
Advanced Microsoft Word Course is a high level certification programme where learners can demonstrate their ability to use the advanced features of word processing applications to enhance their work, improve productivity and save time. The module give learners the opportunity to be certified at an ‘expert level’ in the use of word processing applications, acquiring skills sets over and above the routine features of the software. Students will be able to:
- Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Convert text to a table and vice versa
- Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references
- Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates
- Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features, such as macros
- Use linking and embedding features to integrate data
- Collaborate on and review documents. Work with master documents and sub-documents. Apply document security features
- Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers within a document
WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2016 Advanced
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in using a word processing application at an advanced level. The skills include using advanced operations and features of the word processing application to format, edit, merge mails, review, reference and manage security in word documents.
- Captions, Footnotes and Endnotes
- Reference Tables and Indexes
- Bookmarks and Cross-References
- Using Fields
- Forms, Templates
- Mail Merge
- Linking, Embedding
- Tracking and Reviewing
- Master Documents
- Document Setup
Who Should Attend This Course
Prospective learners should ideally have previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within a word processing application in a personal or professional context. This certification is for learners who wish to develop/demonstrate their ability to use the advanced features of word processing applications to enhance the quality of their work, improve productivity, demonstrate professionalism and save time in the creation and production of documents.
For learners with little or no knowledge of using MS Word, please visit the basic Microsoft Word course
Visit this page for more Microsoft Office courses in Singapore.
- Course Reference Number TGS‐2017500741
- Duration 3 days (24 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Mode of Training Classroom
Avantus Training Pte. Ltd.