RPA Training – Automation Anywhere App Integration
Automation Anywhere Training
Automation Anywhere is a robotic process automation (RPA) software which employs software bots to complete processes. This RPA training dives into hands-on scripting, testing and applications across suitable platforms using Automation Anywhere.
Approved Training Partner of Automation Anywhere
The training provider for this RPA course is an approved training partner of Automation Anywhere. The training materials are aligned and guided by Automation Anywhere’s training ecosystem, known as Automation Anywhere University (AAU). In this course, you will learn:
- Case sharing, hands-on scripting exercises
- Reviews of First Use Cases
- Perform test and check to verify proper functioning of modules
- Application of modules across multiple or integrated platforms
- Identify technical, compatibility or performance issues
- Implement modifications to Automation Anywhere Enterprise (RPA)
Applications Integration on Robotic Process Automation
The industry is moving towards multi-disciplinary skills with technological skills as a focus, as a way to be more efficient and productive while at the same time to be more cost efficient. With this strategy, existing workforce needs to skill up to meet the challenges or they will risk being replaced. Consultation with our stakeholders revealed that being able to perform RPA can assist them to complete functions that previously that would have needed much more resources to complete. This course will address that performance gap.
- Able to provide an overview of the RPA platform, architecture, and components, including development, runtime Client and control room
- Able to identify opportunities for creating connections among various devices, databases, software and applications
- Able to perform feasibility scan and assessment to identify potential middleware to be used
- Able to utilise middleware to integrate data and functions across application programs within an enterprise
- Able to perform test and check to verify proper functioning of modules and applications across multiple or integrated platforms
- Able to support API-level integration
- Able to highlight technical, compatibility or performance issues to implement modifications to middleware or the programming process to enhance the integration and connections of application programs
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020503852
- Duration 5 Days
- Mode of Training Full Time
AGB Education Centre Pte Ltd
Please Enquire to get the latest class schedules.