Building High Performance Teams
Developing & Leading High Performing Teams
Building High Performance Teams Training Course is a workshop for leaders to learn how to develop and lead high performing teams with various models. This course on building high performing teams is designed to develop and equip you with competencies and tools to build your work teams effectively, understand the implications of a dysfunctional team, and develop conflict resolution skills to ensure efficacy at work.
Immerse yourself in a fun, dynamic and engaging learning experience that incorporates active learning strategies based on Kolb’s learning cycle and social psychology.
Team Dynamics – Develop High-Performing Teams Beyond their Potential
At Course Completion, participants will be able to:
- Acquire understanding of team stages & dynamics at the workplace.
- Identify characteristics of high performing teams.
- Recognise team roles & align team purpose to organisation.
- Recognise & build the 8 pillars of trust.
- Understand key advantages of high performing teams and why most companies support the team model.
- Understand the implications of the dysfunctional team model.
- Identify & act on sources of conflict.
- Discover different styles of, and your preferred style of resolving conflict.
- Introduction to teamwork
– Why companies have teams?
– Defining a team
– Are we all pointing in the same direction?
– Common team goals
- Characteristics of high performing teams
– “The Kelly affair”
– The 8 Pillars of trust
– Crossing the line together
- High performing team members
– The Nine team roles
– Find out your team role
– The perfect team member
– Characteristics of high performing team members
– Implications of the dysfunctional team model
- Understanding resolution
– Defining workplace conflict
– Sources of conflict
– Conflict resolution styles
– Find out your preferred conflict resolution style
- Resolving conflict
– Conflict analysis worksheet
– The conflict resolution process
– Mediating conflict
- Course Reference Number CRS-N-0048477
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom/Online
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd