Cake Making Class
Cake baking classes with 24 hours of classroom learning and practical.
Make Basic Cakes (Level 2)
- Comply with food hygiene regulations when making basic cakes.
- Assemble utensils, tools and appliances for making basic cakes.
- Select and prepare ingredients to make basic cakes.
- Follow the instructions stated in recipes closely to make basic cakes.
- Test the doneness, depan, assemble, and decorate basic cakes.
- Reinstate workstation in accordance with food hygiene regulations.
- Describe methods to communicate with co-workers and supervisor to achieve organisational objectives.
- Describe behaviours that demonstrate trust, respect, support, integrity, and ethics at the workplace.
- Develop the ability to self-reflect and improve on own competencies through constructive feedbacks and peer learning on food & beverage trends.
Develop the ability to apply the knowledge and skills in making basic cakes:
- Baked Cheesecake
- Pandan Chiffon Cake
- Vanilla Cupcakes
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Mulsified Swiss Roll
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020503878
- Duration 3 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Work Work Pte Ltd
Please Enquire for class schedule