Conduct Crowd and Traffic Control (Crowd and Traffic Control Management)
Conduct Crowd and Traffic Control course (CCTC) equips security officers with apt skills and ability to perform critical security duties such as managing entry of crowd using relevant screening devices and to remain professional and confident when dealing with disorderly behaviours. It is required for performing ad hoc event security duties i.e. F1, Thaipusam, New Year countdown etc.
Security Officers will be trained to:
- Identify and prepare suitable equipment for crowd and traffic control duties
- Signage required to perform these crowd and traffic control duties
- Appropriate control of vehicles’ entry and exit
- Managing vehicle accidents and other traffic related incidents
Crowd and Traffic Control Management (Conduct Crowd and Traffic Control)
This unit covers the organisational procedures, techniques and responses to incident for security personnel conducting crowd and traffic control.
On completion of this unit, learner will have the knowledge and application skills in:
- Prepare for crowd and traffic control duties.
- Conduct crowd control.
- Conduct traffic control.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2019501352
- Mode of Training Training & Assessment
Leacov Singapore Pte Ltd