Conduct Security Screening of Person and Bag (Security Screening Management)
Conduct Security Screening of Person and Bag Course
Conduct Security Screening of Person and Bag course (CSSPB) is mandatory for all security officers/ supervisors who are involved in conducting security screening of person and bags in premises and special events e.g. F1, Thaipusam, New Year countdown etc.
This security screening management course will equip security officers with the skills and knowledge in proper methods of screening, as well as conducting the proper searching methods on person and bag. The course also imparts the essential knowledge and skills on using both the walk-through and hand-held metal detectors.
Security Screening Management (Conduct Security Screening of Person and Bag)
This unit equips security personnel with the knowledge and skills to prepare security screening duty, prepare person for security screening, perform security screening of person with walk-through and hand-held metal detectors, conduct manual screening (pat-down) of person, conduct manual bag search and conclude security screening activities.
On completion of this unit, learner will have the knowledge and application skills in:
- Prepare security screening duty
- Prepare person for security screening
- Perform security screening of person with walk-through and hand-held metal detectors
- Conduct manual screening (pat-down) of person
- Conduct manual bag search 6. Conclude security screening activities
Participants who fulfil all requirements will be certified with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2019501353
- Mode of Training Training & Assessment
Leacov Singapore Pte Ltd