Creating a Website (Adobe Dreamweaver)
This module enables the learner to understand key web publishing concepts and to create, upload, and maintain a web site. Learners learn a range of web design skills from HTML to cascading style sheets (CSS). On completion of this module the learner will be able to:
- Understand key web concepts and terms.
- Know about the basic principles of HTML; use common HTML mark-up tags to modify the layout of a web page.
- Use a web authoring application to design and format web pages; format text; work with hyperlinks and tables.
- Recognise and use common web image formats; create forms in a web page.
- Understand and use cascading style sheets.
- Prepare web pages for publishing to a web server.
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is intended for learners who wish to acquire an understanding of key web publishing concepts and the core skills required to design, create and maintain a static website.
The learner must be able to:
- operate a Personal Computer, use keyboard and mouse
- read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level)
- Course Code AC42
- Duration 3 days (24 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Level All levels