- Identify the main advantages of having a website: access to a global audience, ease of updating, audience interactivity, cost benefits.
- Understand the process of getting a website online like: registering a domain, choosing a web hosting service.
- Recognize search engine optimization techniques like: including relevant meta data, including a site map and website links, registering with a search engine.
- Recognize factors that impact on web page download speed: audio, video, graphical objects, animation content, file compression.
- Recognize appropriate audio, video, graphical file formats to optimize web page download speed.