Demonstrate and Apply Understanding of Cleaning Chemicals
Chemical Cleaning Handling
Demonstrate and Apply Understanding of Cleaning Chemicals trains cleaners in knowledge of cleaning chemicals, methods and processes of applying cleaning chemicals and evaluating effectiveness of cleaning chemicals.
This course is a core unit for WSQ Advanced Certificate in Environmental Cleaning.
Chemical Cleaning Handling – Demonstrate and apply understanding of chemicals, methods and processes
This is a core unit for WSQ Advanced Certificate in Environmental Cleaning. It is aimed to:
- Certify existing managerial personnel in the cleaning workforce
- Prepare supervisors who have the potential to be promoted
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of cleaning methods and techniques
- Demonstrate understanding of cleaning chemicals
- Apply cleaning methods and processes
- Apply knowledge in the use of cleaning chemicals
- Evaluate effectiveness of cleaning methods and processes
- Review effectiveness of cleaning chemical
Upon being assessed as “Competent”, learners will be awarded with a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0033318-EVS
- Duration 4 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Center for Competency-Based Learning and Development Pte. Ltd.