WSQ Demonstrate Initiative and Enterprising Behaviours (Synchronous e-learning)
Upon completion of this unit, the learner will be able to demonstrate innovation and initiative to initiate and sustain continuous improvement at the workplace while identifying, evaluating and managing risks associated with innovating and taking initiative at an individual level.
- Show initiative in identifying opportunities and goals for continuous improvement in workplace performance.
- Discuss with stakeholders on potential areas and/or practices for innovation at the workplace.
- Demonstrate innovative and enterprising behaviours to improve business performance in accordance with regulatory requirements and ethics.
- Review new initiatives for possible risks and recommend corrective actions and an appropriate strategy to deal with identified risks.
- Develop an action plan to implement the selected risk strategy in consultation with stakeholders using the most suitable mode of communication.
- Translate ideas into action with self-direction and sustained efforts for goal attainment in accordance with context requirements, best practices and future needs.
- Monitor the risks identified at individual level to implement action plan and update risk response plan.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2011500473
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Eagle Infotech Consultants Pte Ltd
Funding Validity Period
All prices inclusive of GST