Effective Product Demonstration (Demonstrate use of smartphone)
Demonstrate use of Smartphones & Tablets is designed to train frontline workers in demonstrating the use of smart mobile device functionalities.
As the digital economy arrives, more and more scenarios have emerged where frontline workers need to demonstrate their organization’s or establishment’s technological applications to the customers. Examples can be cashless payment over the counter, use of Singpass for logins, sharing or feedback on social media etc. This course will upgrade the technology knowledge and skills of seniors and non tech-savvy frontline workers who wants to stay relevant in the digital economy.
Learners will be trained on how to use underlying hardware features and software of mobile devices like iPhones, iPads and Android devices. Demonstration includes knowledge, setup and usage of hardware features (Mobile Data, Wifi, Bluetooth, Camera etc) as well as software (Appstore, Play Store, Whatsapp, Facebook, Cashless payment etc).
Selection of hardware features and software trained will be based on current trends and market.
WSQ Effective Product Demonstration
- Preparing for Demonstration of Products and Services.
- Conducting Demonstrations for Products and Services.
- Eliciting Customers’ Responses.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the importance of preparing the demonstration environment and product for demonstrations.
- Interpret and follow checklists and relevant documentation in preparing work areas and documents to support product demonstrations.
- Prepare products for demonstration of products and/or services.
- Select and apply the relevant method/s for presentation and demonstration of products and/or services to customers.
- Present and demonstrate products and/or services to customers confidently while providing them with sufficient and appropriate information.
- Use appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication techniques and cues to enhance influence of demonstrations on the customer.
- Match the product/service demonstration to the customer’s requirements and needs to more effectively contribute to the customer’s decision to purchase.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020513817
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Sixth Sense Beauty Pte. Ltd.