Develop People Management Strategies Using Design Thinking
Design Thinking for People Management Strategies
Design Thinking for People Management trains learners in developing team bonding initiatives using design thinking.
- Develop an understanding on interdependence in organisations
- Develop understanding of personal role in the organisation
- Develop understanding of journey maps of an employee
- Develop Initiatives to drive collaborative opportunities
- Manage conflict
- Develop systems to sustain change
Other Design Thinking Courses include Design Thinking Team Building and Design Thinking for Business Innovation & Change Management.
Assumed Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Attitude
Participants are assumed to:
- Hold (or have held) positions of Managers capacity/role for at least 6 months over the last 3 years
- Possess at least a GCE ‘N’ Levels or equivalent
- Be able to read, write and speak in English (WLPN Level 6 and above)
- Be able to describe team dynamics in a company
- Be able to manage employees in accordance with prevailing government legislations
- Be able to plan, implement and manage team-building projects and/or campaigns at the workplace
Statement of Attainment:
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0038015-LPM
- Duration 2 Days (17 hours)
- Mode of Training Blended
- Level WSQ Level 4