Digital Marketing in Tourism
Digital Marketing for Travel Industry
Digital Marketing in Tourism trains learners in developing, executing and evaluating digital marketing strategies for tourism and travel industry. Deliver digital travel marketing campaigns to promote online presence and deliver value propositions through the use of various digital marketing channels and platforms.
This course is part of the Tourism Courses series.
Evaluate performance of digital marketing channels and develop processes to create, integrate and improve digital marketing campaigns for tourism.
- Performance criteria of digital marketing channels
- Quantitative techniques to calculate Return on Investment (ROI) of digital marketing efforts
- Benefits and limitations of different digital marketing channels
- Differences and similarities between online and traditional consumer behaviours
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Technological advances in digital marketing
- Review key performance indicators of digital marketing channels
- Calculate ROI of customer acquisition tools and digital marketing channels
- Develop processes to integrate online and traditional marketing campaigns
- Develop content creation guidelines for target markets across digital marketing channels
- Develop processes to create a seamless online presence over web, social and mobile
- Develop plans to engage and connect with online customers
- Develop organisational guidelines for privacy and appropriate use of personal data
- Adapt technological advances in digital marketing to marketing campaigns
Who should attend this course
Travel agents, tour operators, marketing executives in travel agencies or anyone keen to join the tourism and travel industry.
- Duration 2 Days