Effective Workplace Communication (Online)
WSQ Communicate and Relate Effectively at the Workplace (Synchronous e-learning)
Upon completion of this unit, the learner will be able to:
- Use effective communication techniques to interpret, clarify, analyse and respond to information received.
- Recognise workplace conflict.
- Use effective negotiation skills to tackle conflicts for a win-win outcome, taking into consideration social and cultural differences.
Part I: Interpersonal Communication
- Interpret and analyse information received.
- Plan response to information received taking into account the social and cultural background of recipient of information.
- Use Appropriate Communication Techniques that Consider Social and Cultural Differences to Clarify and Respond to Information Received.
Part II: Recognise Conflict
- Identify Signs, Stages and Causes of Conflict with Individuals or Groups of People.
- Define the Conflict and Highlight Points of Differences / Contention Objectively, Taking into Consideration Social and Cultural Differences of Parties Involved.
Part III: Tackle Conflict Through Negotiation
- Negotiate for Mutually Acceptable Solutions by All Parties using Effective Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Communicate Outcome of Negotiation and Propose Relevant Recommendations with Justifications to Supervisor. Bibliography Six Fundamental Patterns of Cultural Differences.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2011500441
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Eagle Infotech Consultants Pte Ltd
Funding Validity Period
All prices inclusive of GST