Boost Emotional and Social Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence Course
Emotional Intelligence course leverages the Enneagram profile to help you unpack your personality traits and interpersonal style. Get set to shift your mindset and learn practical ways to regulate your emotions including stress, fear and anger. Pave the way for a better you, build a cohesive team, and ultimately, enjoy a more productive, meaningful and exciting personal and corporate journey with this EQ course.
What is Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence, or EQ, is the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, and those of the people around you. Leaders and teams that are able to extend empathy, adaptability, collaborative spirit and positive communication, often perform better on employee engagement, staff retention, and overall business performance.
This Emotional Intelligence training equips learners with greater emotional intelligence to better manage self and relationships, and monitor one’s actions to demonstrate resilience in handling diversity and challenging scenarios.
WSQ Boost Emotional and Social Intelligence with the Enneagram
Emotional Intelligence training
Review the Difference Between Cognitive and Emotional Intelligence at the Workplace
1. Discover the key competencies and aspects of emotional intelligence
- Review the differences between cognitive and emotional Intelligence, and their importance at the workplace
- Define emotional intelligence and understand its four key competencies
- Recognise the impact of emotional and social intelligence on interpersonal relations
Develop Emotional Competence to Better Manage Personal Feelings and Actions Under Different Settings
2. Gain self awareness through the Enneagram to monitor personal emotions and actions that affect work performance and interpersonal relationships
- Identify one’s emotional states, their triggers and effect on self, performance and relationships
- Take the Enneagram test to determine your personality type
- Understand the characteristics of the different Enneagram types
- Increase emotional intelligence through greater understanding of own emotions
3. Apply emotional intelligence to manage personal impulses and reactions when interacting with customers and colleagues in diverse contexts
- Explore ways to improve control and expression of personal emotions and behaviour
- Apply emotional intelligence to leverage personal strengths and develop areas of growth
- Enhance leadership and managerial competencies through emotional intelligence
Enhance Social Intelligence to be More Emphatic and Accepting of People from Different Backgrounds and in Challenging Situations
4. Develop social awareness of others’ perspectives and feelings through the Enneagram to increase empathy and inclusiveness amid diversity challenges
- Assess the emotional climate of an environment
- Recognise the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
- Demonstrate empathy by acknowledging the feelings and perspectives of individuals, taking also into consideration, their culture, background, preferences and needs
5. Build resilience to effectively manage difficult conversations and challenging scenarios
- Adopt the STARS strategy to manage self and coach others in challenging times and situations
- Manage interpersonal and intercultural relationships to promote positive outcomes for individuals, teams and the organisation
- Diffuse interpersonal conflicts and seek to prevent potential miscommunication
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0038832-RET
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Imageworks Pte. Ltd.