WSQ Provide Facial Treatment
Facial Course Singapore
Provided by Singapore Workforce skills qualifications, this WSQ facial course Singapore will help learners to understand the key role of a professional beauty therapist and facialist in providing facial treatment to the beauty & aesthetics industry.
The facial classes are tailored to meet the demands in terms of professionalism in facial aesthetics practice and the application skills in facial care.
WSQ Tourism Provide Facial Treatment
To equip therapists with knowledge and application skills to provide facial care treatments at a spa or beauty establishment.
Project professional image, ensure a safe and hygienic workplace, provide a suitable environment for facial treatment.
- Anatomy of skin, skin type and characteristics, skin analysis process
- Products for facial care and eye area, equipment & tools used in facial treatment; their proper use, techniques and procedures
- Sequence & steps in facial treatment, types of masks, types and effects of different massage movements
- Consult with client on suitability, check for contraindication by reviewing skin type, purpose of treatment & update client profile
- Safe and effective practice, contraindication such as skin conditions and disorders
- Suitable after care advice to sustain the effects of treatment
Participant will be awarded the WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) in Provide Facial Treatment issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
Other beauty courses
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0037126-TH
- Duration 7 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Sixth Sense Beauty Salon