F&B Management: Conduct Orientation and Training
F&B Management course for managers, supervisors and senior staff of restaurant, hotel and other F&B establishments. Other F&B management courses include Supervise, Motivate and Empower Staff.
Conduct Orientation and Training
This skill describes the ability to conduct orientations, plan training sessions, conduct and evaluate training.
- Create Orientation and Training Plans, after Determining Needs and Objectives
- Conduct Orientation and On-the-job Trainings and Create Positive Learning Environments
- Adapt Orientation and/or Training to Meet Learning Styles
- Seek Feedback from Participants
- Assess the Impact of Training Towards Change in Actual Performance
- Adjust Training and Orientation Plans in Accordance with Organisational Procedures and Recipes, Food and Workplace Safety and Health requirements
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020506118
- Duration 2 Days
ICAS Training and Education College (ICASTEC) Pte. Ltd.