F&B Management: Supervise, Motivate and Empower Staff
F&B Management course for managers, supervisors and senior staff of restaurant, hotel and other F&B establishments. Other F&B management courses include Conduct Orientation & Training.
Supervise, Motivate and Empower Staff
This skill describes the ability to supervise, motivate and empower staff. It also includes planning staff rosters and addressing job performance concerns, in accordance with organisational procedures.
- Comply with legal, industry and organisational requirements in roster planning
- Review and make amendments or adjustments to duty rosters, in response to contingencies
- Communicate roster details, including tasks and expectations, to staff
- Apply effective leadership skills, including being a role model to motivate staff
- Employ means to effectively enhance co-worker relationships to achieve organisational goals
- Apply effective empowerment for organisational effectiveness
- Conduct on-the-job supervision to ensure organisational goals are achieved
- Address staff performance concerns based on assigned tasks
- Resolve conflicts between staff, in accordance with organisational policy
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020513718
- Duration 2 Days
ICAS Training and Education College (ICASTEC) Pte. Ltd.