Flower Arranging Course for Beginners
Floral Arrangement Class
Flower arranging course developed to provide the knowledge and practical skills to create floral arrangement and products for the purpose of gifting and decoration.
The approach of the course is a competency-based learning to acquire skills and underpinning knowledge to create floral products that are required in floristry retail and online floral and gifting enterprises and floral service providers.
The learning outcomes will equip the learner with know-how and techniques to create floral designs that are practical gifts for housewarming, birthdays, anniversary, graduation, festive occasions, etc.
This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Credits
What you will learn
- Apply care and handling techniques for floral material.
- Learn how to prolong the vase life of floral material.
- Learn the correct method to saturate floral foam.
- Learn the names of flowers, foliage and other plant material.
- Learn how to select and combine flowers.
- Learn the basic colour harmonies for floral design.
- Learn the fundamental steps to arrange flowers in floral foam.
- Learn the techniques to do creative wrapping for floral arrangements.
- Create four floral arrangements using fresh flowers.
Flower Arrangement Workshop
- Centrepiece Floral Arrangement
- Reception Table Flowers
- Table Bouquet with Plush Toy
- Well Wishes Flower Gift
Students are required to bring their own tools:
- Scissors to cut flowers – one pair
- Scissors to cut paper – one pair
- Duration 2 Days
CLASS PRICING$390.00 w/GST, Eligible for SkillsFuture Credits
(Please Enquire for exact price)