Image Editing – Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop Course Singapore
This Adobe Photoshop course trains learners in the main concepts underlying digital images and how to use Photoshop to enhance images and photographs, apply effects, and prepare an image for printing and publishing. On completion of this module the learner will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of using digital images; understand graphic format options and colour concepts.
- Open an existing image; save an image in different formats; set image file options.
- Use built-in options, such as displaying toolbars, palettes, to enhance productivity.
- Capture and save an image; use various selection tools; manipulate images.
- Create and use layers; work with text; use effects and filters; use drawing and painting tools.
- Prepare images for printing or publishing.
WSQ ICDL Adobe Photoshop CS6
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge of the concepts of image editing and the skills in using an image editing application. The skills include capturing an image, using appropriate functions to create and edit an image, and preparing an image for printing.
Who Should Attend This Course
These Photoshop classes are intended for learners with little or no knowledge of using an image editing application to edit digital images.
The learner must be able to:
- operate a Personal Computer, use keyboard and mouse
- learners without these skills may consider Introduction to Computer and Internet.
- read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level)
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0026027-ES
- Duration 2 days (16 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Mode of Training Classroom
Avantus Training Pte Ltd
Using the Application
Working with Images
Drawing and Painting