- Understand that email is a digital messaging service carried on the Internet.
- Know about different email accounts: Internet Service Provider Accounts (ISP’s), Webmail.
- Understand the make-up and structure of an email address.
- Understand what an attachment is and the implications of its size.
- Understand the term virus.
- Understand security risks associated with opening certain email attachments.
- Be aware of the possibility of receiving fraudulent and unsolicited email.
- Understand the term address book.
- Understand the term inbox folder, and open an email.
- Understand the term Sent Items folder.
- Create a new message.
- Insert a mail address in the To field.
- Insert a title in the Subject field.
- Send a message.
- Use the reply function.
- Forward a message
Prev Web Browsing