Introduction to Tablet Fundamentals
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the use of tablets to browse and search the web, work with images and video, manage applications, and store data securely. On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the features of a tablet and its uses.
- Carry out common operations, apply settings, and secure a tablet.
- Use a wireless network securely, and set up online accounts for different services.
- Use a web browser to browse, search for, and bookmark web pages.
- Capture, view, organise and share images and videos.
- Use an application store, and install and update applications.
- Recognise backup and storage options for a tablet, and use cloud-based storage.
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is intended for learners with little or no knowledge in using tablets to complete basic tasks in browsing the Internet.
The learner must be able to read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level).
- Course Code AC13
- Duration 2 days (16 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Level All levels
Web Browsing and Search
Working with Images, Video