Lead Generation with Social Media
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop an effective workable inbound marketing plan customised for your business needs.
- Improve content curation strategies across various social media platforms.
- Close sales effectively using the right digital skills and framework.
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing strategies using digital tools.
Analyse social media platforms
- Identify the suitable social media platforms that build brand awareness and nurtures relationships with your potential customers.
Develop social media strategies and productivity
- Develop social media marketing funnels to churn leads into sales
- Analyse the performance of social media management campaigns
- Improve social media engagement for your business
Set up and implement for Inbound Marketing with Social Media Strategies
- Learn to plan and implement inbound marketing strategies according to the customer journey map
- Improve your organisation’s overall marketing strategy
Develop communication responses on social media platforms
- Develop a plan to increase customer loyalty based on organisation-wide policies and guidelines
- Plan your next Advocacy Campaign by following essential steps
Develop content on social media platforms
- Learn tips and techniques to curate engaging content
- Use a web-based software to create visual content with beautiful templates
- Develop marketing content for social media purposes
Manage social media content for advertisement
- Understand the processes involved in content creation and curation
- Plan and schedule a content calendar for different channels
- Align your budget with your marketing goals
Manage inbound marketing activities to achieve goals
- Build Inbound marketing activities to convert prospects to leads
- Ways to improve your inbound marketing strategy
Lead customers through decision-making process
- Understand processes involved in converting prospects into leads
- Guide customers through the customer decision processes
- Nurture leads through sales automation
Evaluate and optimise the ads performance
- Measure social media ROI for better performance
- Review and analyse customer behaviours, interests and demographics
Monitor marketing strategy implementation
- Monitor and review organisations’ inbound marketing strategy implementation and effectiveness in generating leads and conversions
Digital Tools used for learning
- Google Ads
You are encouraged to bring your own laptop and charger to class. However, one will be provided if necessary.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level English D7 or Workplace Literacy at WPL Level 5 or above (any 2 from the 4 WPL SOAs); and Workplace Numeracy at WPN Level 5 or above.
- Ability to use Windows and/ or Mac OS
- Ability to use Word Processing and Excel
- Basic awareness of software systems and applications
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2021002714
- Duration 6 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
AGB Education Centre Pte. Ltd.
Please Enquire for class schedule