Facilitate Innovation and Lead Team Leaders to Implement Change
In the increasingly complex business world, companies have to rapidly adapt in cost efficient manner in response to the changing operating environment and customer behaviour. A company’s agility is its ability to respond to external changes without losing completely their relevance and value propositions.
This agility goes beyond strategic change management plan but also into implementation effectiveness. Implementation effectiveness would require leaders to exercise flexibility and adaptability in response to situations while leading change in the workplace.
What will you learn
Part of the Leadership and People Management courses, Manage Change focuses on three core competencies of change leadership:
- Facilitate innovation at the workplace
- Manage implementation of change strategies and change management process
- Monitor and evaluate impact of change on team leaders
Through practical examples and role play, the participants will be equipped with the essential skillsets and mindset to effectively facilitate innovation and lead team leaders implementing change.
Course Content: Change Management
Fright, Flight or Fight
- Introduction to Change
- Entering the VUCA world
- How to manage VUCA
- Importance of service innovation
- Facets of change management in an organization
- Organisational policies and procedures regarding change management
Work With The Big Picture In Mind
- What is Systems Thinking?
- Systems thinking tools
- Tacit vs. Explicit Knowledge
- Learning Organisation
- Factors contributing to change
- Kotter’s 8-Step Change Management Theory
- Prosci’s Change Management Theory
- Recognising and addressing feelings when managing change
- Competencies to respond positively to change
- Behaviours and systems supporting/limiting effectiveness of change
- Roles in implementing change management strategies
- How to keep abreast of change management systems
Managing Change Processes With Care
- Learning from change management strategies
- Methods and tools for data analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative data
- Data analysis methods
- Support enterprising behavior and risk taking
Who Should Attend this course
Department Manager, Manager and High Potential Executive who has potential to play the role of a change agent or to lead organizational change management.
Statement of Attainment
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Duration 2 days (16 hours)
- Level WSQ Level 4
Organisational Development Concepts