Project and Maintain Professional Image
Managing one’s image is a dynamic process. Through our highly interactive and engaging training seminars,
we help our learners acquire valuable life skills to adapt and evolve their professional image. The bottom line?
Greater confidence, influence and executive presence for the individual, and a more effective branding
through people service culture for the organisation.
Some of the topics covered:
- Improve Your Image and Appearance to Create Good First Impressions.
- Understand how to Select Clothes and Colours that Suit your Body Silhouette.
- Interact with Etiquette and Social Graces to be more Respected.
- Learn Dining Etiquette and Table Setting to Dine with Finesse.
- Become Conversationally Savvy to have more Influence.
- Project Poise and Body Language to Communicate Correct Messages.
- Duration 1.5 Days
- Level All levels