Media & Information Literacy
Media and Information Literacy
The vast amount of information available online can be a key resource when carrying out research, but appropriate knowledge and skills must be applied. Information needs to be found and evaluated correctly in order to create factually-sound, well-researched outputs. The Information Literacy course builds these knowledge and skills to help you in your research and report creation activities.
WSQ ICDL Information Literacy
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in carrying out structured, effective research online and publish outputs online.
- Search for online information to meet information requirements using appropriate search techniques for search engines and social media applications.
- Evaluate online information obtained against information requirements by applying a set of evaluation criteria.
- Organise online information to meet information requirements by applying appropriate considerations
Upon being assessed as “Competent”, learners will be awarded with a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2019504619
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Avantus Training Pte Ltd