Microsoft Access 2013
Microsoft Access Course
Microsoft Access Course enables learners to understand some of the main concepts of databases and demonstrate the ability to use a database application. This includes creating and modifying tables, queries, forms and reports, and preparing outputs ready for distribution, as well as learning to relate tables and to retrieve and manipulate information from a database by using query and sort tools.
On completion of this module each learner will be able to:
- Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated
- Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes
- Create a table, define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table
- Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database
- Understand what a form is and create a form to enter, modify and delete records and data in records
- Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution
WSQ ICDL Microsoft Access 2013 Basic
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in using a database application. The skills include understanding fundamental database concepts,designing database; and using basic functions within a database.
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is intended for learners with little or no knowledge of running a database application and using a database.
The learner must be able to:
- operate a Personal Computer, use keyboard and mouse
- read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level)
Visit this page for more Microsoft Office courses in Singapore.
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0028348-ES
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Avantus Training Pte Ltd
Managing a Database
Working with Data
Report and Export