Using the Application
Formulas and Functions
Rows and Columns
- Select a row, range of adjacent rows, range of non-adjacent rows.
- Select a column, range of adjacent columns, range of non-adjacent columns.
- Insert, delete rows and columns.
- Modify column widths, row heights to a specified value, to optimal width or height.
- Freeze, unfreeze row and/or column titles.
- < >Switch between worksheets.
- Insert a new worksheet, delete a worksheet.
- Recognize good practice in naming worksheets: use meaningful worksheet names rather than accept default names.
- Copy, move, rename a worksheet within a spreadsheet.