Microsoft Word 2016
Microsoft Word Course
Microsoft Word Course enables learners to demonstrate the ability to use a word processing application to accomplish everyday tasks associated with creating, formatting and finishing small-sized word processing documents such as letters and other everyday documents.
Learners will be able to duplicate and move text within and between documents. They gain competence in using some of the features associated with word processing applications such as creating standard tables, using pictures and images within a document, and using mail merge tools.
On completion of this module each learner will be able to:
- Work with documents and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity
- Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute
- Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognise good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options
- Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents
- Prepare documents for mail merge operations
- Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents
WSQ ICDL Microsoft Word 2016 Basic
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in using a word processing application. The skills include using word processing application for daily letters and documents; and using available features for enhancing document content.
Using the Application
- Working with Documents
- Enhancing Productivity
- Enter Text
- Check and Print
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is intended for learners with little or no knowledge of using a word processing application to create and format professional looking letters and reports. For advanced MS Word course, please visit advanced Microsoft Word course
The learner must be able to:
- operate a Personal Computer, use keyboard and mouse
- read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level)
Visit this page for more Microsoft Office courses in Singapore.
- Course Reference Number TGS‐2019504633
- Duration 3 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Avantus Training Pte. Ltd.