Online Collaboration (Cloud Computing & Google Apps)
This module sets out concepts and skills relating to the setup and use of online collaborative tools, such as storage, productivity applications, calendars, social media, web meetings, learning environments, and mobile technology. On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Set up accounts to prepare for online collaboration.
- Use online storage and web-based productivity applications to collaborate.
- Use online and mobile calendars to manage and plan activities.
- Collaborate and interact using social networks, blogs, and wikis.
- Schedule and host online meetings and use online learning environments.
- Understand key mobile technology concepts and use features such as e-mail, applications, and synchronisation.
Who Should Attend This Course
This course is intended for learners who want to utilise online tools to share resources, learn and conduct meeting with other users.
The learner must be able to:
- read, write, speak and understand English (Work Place Literacy Level 4 – lower secondary level)
- operate a computer and use input devices such as the keyboard and mouse
- operate mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- perform online functions
- Course Code AC16
- Duration 3 days (24 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Level All levels
Preparation for Online Collaboration
Using Online Collaborative Tools