Perform Basic Cleaning of Washrooms
Perform Basic Cleaning of Washrooms, a module in WSQ Environmental Cleaning, improves the cleaning workforce knowledge and skills in handling the manual general daily cleaning of washrooms.
This course is an elective unit for WSQ Certificate in Environmental Cleaning.
At the end of the course, the learner is able to:
- Prepare for work activities
- Remove dust, debris, soilage, spillage from sanitary fixtures and fitings, toilet wall partitions and toilet floor
- Clean Toilet Floor Clean Toilet wall / partition and surfaces with high user contact
- Replenish consumables items in sanitary area Reinstate work area
Upon being assessed as “Competent”, learners will be awarded with a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0033269-EVS
- Duration 3 Days
Center for Competency-Based Learning and Development Pte. Ltd.