Professional Image and Etiquette for Effective Communication
Professional Image & Etiquette classes
Managing one’s image and etiquette is a dynamic process. Through our highly interactive and engaging training seminars and classes, we help our learners acquire valuable life skills to adapt and evolve their professional image. The bottom line? Greater confidence, influence and executive presence for the individual, and a more effective branding through people service culture for the organisation.
Some of the lessons covered:
- Improve Your Image and Appearance to Create Good First Impressions.
- Understand how to Select Clothes and Colours that Suit your Body Silhouette.
- Interact with Etiquette and Social Graces to be more Respected.
- Learn Dining Etiquette and Table Setting to Dine with Finesse.
- Become Conversationally Savvy to have more Influence.
- Project Poise and Body Language to Communicate Correct Messages.
- Duration 1.5 Days
- Level All levels
Evaluate Self and identify perception gaps to enhance professionalism
Understand Customer Expectations and communicate effectively with others
- Communicate effectively through different platforms and organisational resources to interact with identified customers and meet their needs and expectations
- Apply etiquette principles to convey thoughtfulness and respond with diplomacy under different settings and situations
- Adapt dressing principles in colour, prints, fabrics, style and accessories to project a consistently professional image
- Enhance personal grooming from top-to-toe to look appropriate in different situations
- Engage through conversational small talk and effective communication techniques to connect positively with others
- Project poise, confidence and presence through dynamic body language expressions
Go-The-Extra Mile for service and seek improvements to exceed expectations