Sales Training: iAmSalesman
SkillsFuture Sales Course
For anyone that wants to embark on a sales career, get ready for any sales team with this Sales Training: iAmSalesman.
This sales programme was initially designed by Tony Chia to train the iQuartz internal sales team. It is subsequently adopted by many other companies as it’s proven successful. iAmSalesman equips any salesperson with essential sales skills and sales teams with advanced sales pitches.
Wholesale and Retail Trade iAmSalesman: Sell Anything to Anyone Anywhere
- Promote effective sales habits in sales team to improve team productivity.
- Review business environment to revise sales target.
- Create and present a Sales Plan to drive sales.
- Recommend a customized PSC (probe, support, close) method according to business needs to increase sales.
Psychology of Sales
Learn to put yourselves in customer’s headspace and craft a sales speech and rebuttal for every scenario.
Techniques of Growing Sales
for new and existing customer base with types of initiatives (e.g. marketing activities, promotions, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns).
Role Playing and Card Games
Reinforce theories learnt through hands-on practice with role plaing and card games designed just for this class.
Sales Funnel Management
Focus on each stage of the sales process and create a manageable funnel process, adjusting and scaling as you learn and grow.
Learn the PSC Model
- Explore and find out what needs the buyer may have.
- Ask the right questions.
- Acknowledge buyer’s need.
- Introduce appropriate benefit.
- Be conscious of Buying Signal.
- Recap the benefits.
- Formulate a plan to commit the customer.
With techniques to sell to skeptical, indifferent buyers and deal with various types of objection.
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2021003218
- Duration 3 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
AGB Education Centre Pte. Ltd.
Please Enquire for class schedule