SMM Course Online Singapore
WSQ Social Marketing Course Online equips learners with the necessary knowledge and skill to recognise marketing opportunities and thereafter plan, execute and optimise marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
This SkillsFuture Social Media Marketing training is essential to equip the marketing communication personnel with the skills to identify the need for social media marketing for their firm and understand how to effectively plan a social media marketing strategy on Facebook and Instagram. You will learn effective Instagram and Facebook marketing and advertising using Facebook Ads Manager.
Note: If you wish to run a corporate training social media marketing class, you can request for contextualisation of the curriculum to your industry to help your staff understand better on how to execute social media marketing for your company.
SkillsFuture Credit, Training Grant and Absentee Payroll is applicable.
Social Media Marketing (Synchronous e-learning)
- Evaluate potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities.
- Plan and execute Social Media Marketing Campaigns.
- Monitor and analyse outcome of social media marketing.
Assess the potential of Social Media Marketing and select the right Social Media Marketing channels in accordance with Organisational policies and direction.
List and evaluate rules, guidelines and best practices for marketing on different social media platforms focusing on Facebook and Instagram.
Establish Social Media Marketing KPIs and map out Social Media Marketing Goals.
Analyse in-depth customer persona and use it to develop a Social Media Marketing Campaign.
Access free online tools for:
- Social Media Content Creation (Canva)
- Community engagement
- Instagram & Facebook Ads creation and post scheduling
- Marketing KPIs and map out Social Media Marketing Goals
Manage regular social media activities to grow their online communities, engage members and potential customers, foster brand loyalty and advocacy and build relationships.
Establish and monitor Social Media Marketing performance ROI metrics to determine campaign performance and success of Social media marketing campaigns.
Who Should Attend
- Biz owners and entrepreneurs who wish to have a better understanding of Social Media Marketing
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to start their own business
- Digital marketers who wish to learn how to do marketing using social media
- Working professionals who are looking for a career change to the digital marketing industry
Social Media Marketing Certification
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), plus a Certificate from Osmium Digital.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020505136
- Duration 3 Days ( 24 hours )
- Mode of Training Classroom
Osmium Pte Ltd