Social Media Tourism Marketing
Social Media Marketing for Travel Industry
Social Media Tourism Marketing course trains learners in the knowledge and practical skills of social media marketing for the travel industry. Leverage various social networking platforms to promote the organisation’s value propositions as well as contextual and targeted messaging. Based on real-time customer insights, learn to engage in two-way communication with prospects and customers.
This course is part of the Tourism Courses series.
- Carry out social media engagement, advertising and customer experience campaign activities across social media platforms
- Execute social media management strategies, and conduct analyses on the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Develop social media strategies aimed at customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty and conversion and review performance analyses of social media management campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement
- Guide development of social media strategies and policies to deliver the organisation’s value propositions to target customer groups and evaluate effectiveness and Return on Investment (ROI) of social media activities
- Evaluative techniques of social media content
- Principles of social media budget management
- Social media management strategies aimed at social media networks customer acquisition, engagement, loyalty and conversion
- Lead creation of marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes
- Conduct performance analyses of social media management campaigns and recommend improvements
- Evaluate effectiveness of social media activities against performance metrics
- Review and analyse customer behaviours, interests and demographics based on social media network data
- Manage customer responses, reviews and comments across social network platforms based on customer relationship management policies
- Manage social media campaign budgets
Who should attend this course
Travel agents, tour operators, marketing executives in travel agencies or anyone keen to join the tourism and travel industry.
- Duration 2 Days