Tourism Marketing Management
Travel Marketing Campaigns
Tourism Marketing Management course trains learners in developing evaluation strategies for destination and travel marketing campaign effectiveness. After successful tourism marketing campaigns, also learn to analyse data to provide recommendations for improvements in future marketing campaigns.
This course is part of the Tourism Courses series.
Develop tourism marketing campaigns and enhance campaign awareness and campaign visibility.
- Objective of campaigns
- Components of operational plans
- Considerations when selecting the marketing mix
- Components of budgets
- Marketing campaign management tactics
- E-commerce trends
- Messages to be communicated
- Products to be advertised
- Possible media options
- Campaign schedules
- Means of using data gathered from pre-campaign testing
- Develop operational plans to achieve marketing campaign objectives
- Select relevant communications tools to reach out to target markets effectively
- Set performance measures for each element of the campaigns
- Manage pre-campaign testing plans to gauge effectiveness of the campaigns and refine operational plans
- Manage operational plans
- Manage campaign budgets
- Evaluate customer responses to determine effectiveness of the campaigns
- Refine campaigns to enhance its effectiveness
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and effectiveness in accordance with performance measures to further refine operational plans
- Evaluate media effectiveness against media costs
Who should attend this course
Travel agents, tour operators, marketing executives in travel agencies or anyone keen to join the tourism and travel industry.
- Duration 2 Days