WSQ Solve Problems and Make Decisions at Operations Level (Synchronous e-learning)
Upon completion of this unit, the learner will be able to demonstrate innovation and initiative to initiate and sustain continuous improvement at the workplace while identifying, evaluating and managing risks associated with innovating and taking initiative at an individual level.
- Recognise symptom(s) that could lead to potential problem(s) at the workplace.
- Identify deviations from organisational norm and SOPs based on symptom(s) identified.
- Identify the possible root cause(s) of the problem(s) using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identify impact of the problem(s) on one’s job responsibilities and other parties involved.
- Generate and select ideas to solve the problem using creative and logical thinking.
- Evaluate selected ideas using pertinent criteria and choose the most desirable one(s) as solution(s) to the problem(s).
- Develop an action plan for implementation of the chosen solution(s).
- Communicate chosen solution(s) and action plan to relevant parties using suitable mode(s) of communication.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution(s) and action plan and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Identify preventive measure(s) to avoid recurrence of similar problem(s) in the future.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2011500994
- Duration 2 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Eagle Infotech Consultants Pte Ltd
Funding Validity Period
All prices inclusive of GST