This course aims to help people in the organization develop and undertake personal responsibility for life-long learning. This course incorporates two skills: Lifelong Learning and Global Mindset, which are essential in developing the workers’ mindset to meet regional and global challenges.
WSQ Adapt to Change (Synchronous e-learning)
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to identify the global trends and changes impacting the workplace, undertake lifelong learning to adapt to changes for sustained employability in the new knowledge economy, and share knowledge and skills to enhance productivity and effectiveness in a diverse workplace.
- Identify global trends and interpret information that impact one’s employability and job role.
- Identify the types of expectations and adjustments required in current and new job situations to stay employability and competitive.
- Identify the types of competencies required current and new job requirements.
- Identify gaps in own competencies, determine training and development needs and select suitable learning opportunities.
- Transfer skills and knowledge acquired from training and development to the workplace vailable sources of and measure performance improvement.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn from and coach a given set of skills from one job situation to another.
- Identify the implications of diversity at the workplace and participate in relevant approaches to work.
- Identify impact of change on oneself and one’s job and adopt appropriate techniques to respond to change.
- Course Reference Number TGS-2011500651
- Duration 2 days (16 hours)
- Mode of Training Classroom
Eagle Infotech Consultants Pte Ltd
Funding Validity Period
All prices inclusive of GST