WSQ Conduct Situational Analysis (Spa Management)
Conduct Situational Analysis Course
WSQ Conduct Situational Analysis trains participants in the knowledge and skills in conducting a situational analysis and be able to apply them in the workplace.
- Research trends and markets
- Review image of business or organization
- Profile customer segments
- Summarise analysis
This course can be part of WSQ Diploma in Tourism – Spa Services
To equip participants with knowledge and application skills to Conduct Situational Analysis at a spa, beauty or massage establishment.
WSQ Conduct Situational Analysis
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0019997-TH
- Duration 5 Days (37 hours)
- Mode of Training Classroom
Singapore Spa Institute