WSQ Provide Go-the-Extra-Mile Service
Exceeding Customer Expectations
Through this course, learners will be equipped with knowledge and application skills such as the mind-set to go the extra mile in extending exceptional service. It involves demonstrating the qualities and charactaristics of a service professional, producing a positive customer experience by offering a first class service and escalating areas of improvements that may enhance the customers’ experience.
Provide Go-the-Extra-Mile Service (B) (Synchronous e-learning)
- Recognise the diverse range of customers and understanding customer needs and expectations
- Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra-mile service and exceeding customer expectations
- Create a positive customer experience by offering customised and personalised service in accordance with organisation guidelines
- Escalate feedback on areas of improvement to enhance the customer experience
Who should attend this course
- Customer-Facing Staff
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Centre Officers
- Store Advisors
- Service Crew
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
This course is part of the Service Crew Training for restaurant and hospitality.
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0033528-SVCF
- Duration 9 hours
- Mode of Training Classroom
Leacov Pte Ltd