You will be required to carry out daily housekeeping activities of the office and ensure that the office environment is clean and safe. Mondays to Fridays, Working hours 8.30am to 12.30pm. May be extended to 3.30pm if required.
– Housekeeping of office departments, meeting rooms and general areas
– Cleaning of toilets
– Maintain toilet supplies
– Maintain pantry supplies and cleanliness
– Maintain meeeting room supplies
– Dispose of trash/rubbish
– Mopping of floors and vacuuming of carpets
– Minimum primary school education
– Able to read and understand simple english
– Experienced in cleaning or housekeeping services
– Mature and independent
– Only Singaporeans need apply
Challenger is a dynamic regional IT retailer known for its strong brand name, attractive ValueClub member privileges and strong product partnerships with major global brands. Since our founding in 1982, we have expanded to almost 40 stores across Singapore.
With one of the best-in-class loyalty programme in the retail scene, Challenger’s ValueClub let our half a million (and growing) members enjoy discounts on the latest IT products while being assured of quality, value and service. In 2012, we started our private label Valore, bringing affordable lifestyle and mobility accessories to our customers.
Challenger has a culture that spans over 30 years. During this period, we have built a dynamic, friendly and fun environment that provides tremendous growth and development for each staff. We value all our staff and recognise them for their individuality.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.sg →.