Maintain security by ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests and team members at Marina Bay Sands.
Present a professional image and deal with incidents in a discreet and confident manner.
Ensure optimum guest service through the delivery of excellent customer service.
Respond to first aid incidents and apply effective first aid skills for customers and team members.
Perform security functions at assigned posts and areas within the property.
Observe and monitor persons and property to maintain security and safety.
Escort or carry valuables as assigned or directed. Valuables may include the transportation of chips and cash as well as documentation.
Respond to all emergencies and alarms as directed by Security Operations Control Room and Security Management.
Monitor and manage crowd levels within the work environment.
Effectively participate in the management of potential safety hazards including fire alarms, emergency situations, bomb threats and building evacuation.
Maintain and apply skills to deal with the management of intoxicated persons within the work environment.
Handle lost property in accordance to procedures.
Participate in training programs.
Maintain professional skills by staying abreast of current developments and participating in developmental programs available within and outside the company.
Perform other tasks within the IR, including CAT C Special Employee License tasks, as directed by the Vice President, Security Service Department.
Education & Certification
Minimum Secondary 2 / ITE equivalent.
National Skills Recognition Scheme (NSRS) or WSQ Trained.
Possess initiative and a good team player.
Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Able to work overtime and work different shifts on short notice.
Must have attained PLRD Senior/Security Officer Grade.
Must possess a valid Special Employee License during his/her employment.
Prior experience in the Security industry is an advantage
A team player.
Able to handle stress and multi-task.
Good written and communication skills
Marina Bay Sands® is Asia’s leading destination for business, leisure and entertainment delivering once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The landmark building is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and transforms Singapore’s skyline and the country’s tourism landscape.
The destination offers a luxury hotel, state-of-the art convention and exhibition facilities, theaters, world-class entertainment and the best shopping and dining in the region. The three hotel towers are crowned by the Sands SkyPark® on the 57th story.
Product & Services
Conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District and 20 minutes from Changi Airport.
• Hotel: The Marina Bay Sands hotel has three 55-story towers with 2,561 luxury rooms and suites. The three towers are capped by the Sands SkyPark, which offers 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. It is home to restaurants, lush gardens, an infinity edged swimming pool and the world’s largest public cantilever housing an observation deck.
• Expo and Conventions: The Sands Expo and Convention Center has 1.3 million square feet of flexible convention and exhibition space. It can host over 45,000 delegates, 2,000 exhibition booths and 250 meeting rooms. It features Southeast Asia’s biggest ballroom, which can accommodate 6,600 people for a banquet, and up to 11,000 for an auditorium-style lecture.
• Shopping: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands has 800,000 square feet of retail and dining space. Luxury retailers include Bally, Cartier, CHANEL, Ferragamo, Franck Muller, Gucci, Hermès, Hublot, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Omega, Patek Philippe, Prada, Tiffany & Co. and Yves Saint Laurent. New brands include Anne Fontaine, Henry Cotton’s, Leviev, Marisfrolg, Moiselle, Rabeanco, Stefano Ricci, and Wolford.
• Restaurants: Dining at Marina Bay Sands is a gourmet experience with over 50 dining choices. These include celebrity-chef restaurants helmed by Mario Batali, (New York), Daniel Boulud (New York), Wolfgang Puck (Los Angeles), Guy Savoy (Paris), Tetsuya Wakuda (Sydney) and Justin Quek (Singapore). Marina Bay Sands features signature restaurants, modern bistros and a premium food court.
• Entertainment: Marina Bay Sands energizes the entertainment and nightlife scene in Singapore with nightclubs, world-class entertainment, a museum and a casino. The museum, which has a lotus-inspired design, will feature blockbuster exhibitions from around the world. Two state-of-the-art theaters will open with a total of about 4,000 seats. The Broadway hit The Lion King will debut in Sands Theater, with Le Theater presenting shorter-run shows such as concerts, award ceremonies and gala events. The outdoor event plaza along the promenade next to Marina Bay will host audiences for watching events on the bay or on the plaza.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.sg →.