Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016
Advanced Microsoft Excel Course
Advanced Microsoft Excel Course is a high level certification programme which presents learners with the opportunity to bring their spreadsheet skills to an expert level. This allows them to use the full potential of the spreadsheet application to produce higher quality management information. Students will be able to:
- Produce higher quality information
- Pinpoint key information quicker and more easily
- Provide more sharply-defined analysis
- Produce more sophisticated reports
- Use advanced editing, data handling, functions and analysis features
- Use macros within the spreadsheets application
WSQ ICDL Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced
On completion of this unit, the learner will have the knowledge and application skills in using a spreadsheet application at an advanced level. The skills include maintaining complex spreadsheets, using complicated functions of various types, and using auditing techniques to check for errors.
Who Should Attend This Course
Prospective learners should ideally have previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within a spreadsheet application in a personal or professional context. Spreadsheet applications enable learners to manipulate and produce precise information and conduct crucial data analysis. This course has been specifically designed to provide learners with the skills to exploit the full potential of the spreadsheet application.
For learners with little or no knowledge of using a spreadsheet application, please visit the basic Microsoft Excel course
Visit this page for more Microsoft Office courses in Singapore.
- Course Reference Number CRS-Q-0030696-ES
- Duration 3 days (24 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Mode of Training Classroom
Avantus Training Pte Ltd