A) How to Check SkillsFuture Credit Balance ?
SkillsFuture Credit balance can be used to pay for out-of-pocket course fees for attending work-skills related courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies provided by the Government. To check your SkillsFuture Credit balance and SkillsFuture Credit Top Up, or claim SkillsFuture for you course attended, please follow these steps.
1) Login to SkillsFuture Portal
Go to https://www.myskillsfuture.sg and click Login on the top right.
2) Login with SingPass
On the resulting screen, click the SingPass button and proceed to login your SingPass.
3) Go to SkillsFuture Credit page
Mouse over your name on the top right, click SkillsFuture Credit in the menu to go to the SkillsFuture Credit Account Details page.
4) Check SkillsFuture Credit Balance
Check your SkillsFuture Credit balance in the box on the top left of the SkillsFuture Credit Account Details page.
B) How to Claim SkillsFuture Credit ?
Claim SkillsFuture for SkillsFuture eligible courses you attended by following the steps in the “How to check SkillsFuture Credit balance” section above, then proceed with these steps:
1) Submit a SkillsFuture Claim
Click on the button Proceed to Submit a Claim.
2) Search for SkillsFuture Course Attended
Enter either the course name or training provider name of the SkillsFuture course you attended and click Search.
3) Select SkillsFuture Course to Claim
Select the SkillsFuture course you attended from the Search Results. Make sure it is the right Training Provider.
4) Indicate SkillsFuture Class Start Date
Switch to Course Start Date and indicate the date you started the course you are claiming for.
5) Enter SkillsFuture Credit Amount to Claim
- Enter the amount payable by you for the course (after course subsidy if any) in Fee Payable By You.
- Enter the amount of SkillsFuture Credit you want to utilize to pay towards the amount payable in Amount of Credit to Claim.
- Attach the application form given to you by the training provider via Tap to upload documents.
6) Submit SkillsFuture Claim
After reviewing your SkillsFuture claim details, agree to the terms & conditions and click Submit. Take note of the Claim ID in the Claim Confirmation thereafter.