Perform Basic Cleaning of Hard Floor Surfaces
Horizontal Surface Maintenance
Perform Basic Cleaning Of Hard Floor Surfaces, a module in WSQ Environmental Cleaning, trains cleaners in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the various forms of horizontal surfaces in a safe manner.
This course is a core unit for WSQ Certificate in Environmental Cleaning.
Horizontal Surface Maintenance – Perform Cleaning of Hard Floor
Participants will be equipped with necessary knowledge and skills required in preparing for cleaning activities, removing loose dust and debris, spillage and impacted soil from hard floor surfaces, performing mopping of hard floor surfaces and reinstating work area.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for cleaning activities
- Remove loose dust and debris from hard floor surfaces
- Remove spillage from hard floor surfaces
- Remove impacted soil from hard floor surfaces manually
- Perform mopping of hard floor surfaces
- Reinstate work area
Upon being assessed as “Competent”, learners will be awarded with a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
- Course Reference Number TGS-2018501764
- Duration 3 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Center for Competency-Based Learning and Development Pte. Ltd.