Selling on Shopee – Shop Setup, Marketing, Operation & Analytics
How to be a Shopee Seller
This Shopee course will train participants in setting up a Shopee shop and developing detailed ecommerce campaigns centred around Shopee and its built-in marketing and analytic tools. Shopee is one of the largest Southeast Asian online marketplace to sell on in besides Qoo10 and Lazada.
About the Training Provider
This course is part of the ecommerce courses in partnership with Cantley Lifecare. Cantley Lifecare is the owner of popular Singapore ecommerce stores such as Senior Care, Honey City and Pet Food Care, which are also selling on Shopee.
Selling on Online Marketplaces – Ecommerce Platform Setup, Marketing Strategies, Operation and Analytics
Many traditional SMEs or start-ups have difficulties reaching out to customers online. Instead of building a website and spending huge amounts of energy and time on marketing it, traditional businesses and start-ups can leverage on the existing customers of online platforms.
This course will empower participants to develop detailed ecommerce campaigns centred around existing ecommerce platforms (Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10) and their built-in marketing and analytic tools. Participants will also have the flexibility to choose one particular platform they wish to focus on during the course (this is to encourage them to set out real and actionable plans for setting up their own e-commerce presence beginning with one platform first immediately after the course).
- Why should you be going into ecommerce?
- Building the business case – budgeting, projections, and acumen
- Choose the right platform partner: Why should you sell on Shopee
Setting Up Your Shopee Shop
- Set up your business’s presence and users on Shopee
- Set goals, budgets, routines and activities for your Shopee business
- Handle platform transactions and fees
- Ship out customers’ orders in the system
- List products effectively to increase sales on Shopee
- Employ marketing tools on Shopee
- Manage the company’s social media presence in relation to the ecommerce efforts
Improving Your Ecommerce Business
- Track conversion rates and success of online marketing campaigns
- Refine ecommerce campaign goals, targets and tactics
- Course Reference Number TGS-2021002777
- Duration 3 Days
- Mode of Training Classroom
Cantley Lifecare Pte Ltd
Please Enquire to get class schedule