BCLS course is a short and concise training focusing on the use of Basic Cardiac Life Support and AED during emergencies. Basic Cardiac Life Support and AED (BCLS + AED) is a nationally certified course and the guidelines are set by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
Healthcare Basic Cardiac Life Support and AED
Learn the skill of basic cardiac life support including:
- Quality Adult and Infant CPR
- Adult and Infant foreign airway management
- Usage of the AED including preparation, precautions and safety aspect of the AED
- Medical & Healthcare Professionals (Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
- Childcare Professionals in learning Infant and Children resuscitation
- Individual interested to become Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED Trainer
BCLS+AED certification will be issued after the BCLS course (Valid for 2 years)
Also see other First Aid Courses →
- Course Reference Number TGS-2020503794
- Duration 1 day
- Mode of Training Classroom
Aris Integrated Medical Pte. Ltd.