Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint Course Singapore
Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint Course is a certification programme for learners who wish to create effective, high-impact presentations using advanced features and who need to be able to prove their skills in this area. The module covers advanced presentation features that will allow you to use the presentation application to its full potential. Students will be able to:
- Plan and design more effective presentations that have greater impact
- Use advanced features to customise layout and shows
- Use and manipulate pictures, images and drawn objects, charts/graphs in presentations
- Add sophisticated multimedia elements to presentations
- Use the powerful relating tools to link information to other applications
Who Should Attend This Course
Prospective learners should ideally have previous experience using computers and common software applications. Typically, these would be individuals who use a wide range of advanced functionalities within an application in a personal or professional context.
Successful presentations require well-developed and high-impact content coupled with sophisticated delivery. Presentation applications are a key tool in this process and are most effective when users have the skills to exploit them fully.
This advanced Powerpoint course enables learners to develop and demonstrate their ability to use many of the advanced tools available in standard presentation applications, producing professional, high-impact presentations that support effective communication.
For learners with little or no knowledge of using a Powerpoint, please visit Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Course Code AC33
- Duration 2 days (16 hours of training), 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Level All levels
Slide Masters and Templates
Charts and Diagrams