Interact with and Serve Food & Beverage Guests
Interaction with guests is your moment to exemplify total customer satisfaction. This course covers learning in F&B workplaces for front liners to deliver total customer satisfaction which starts from the preparation before receiving guests, up to the time guests leave the outlet. If properly executed, it will lead to higher return business.
What you will learn
- Preparing to interact with guests
- Assisting guests with seating
- How to take food and beverage orders?
- Serving Beverages? How to pick – up food orders? Serve food?
- Presenting bills
- Assisting guest with departure
Participants who fulfil all requirements will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
This course is part of the Service Crew Training for restaurant and hospitality.
- Duration 3 Days (24 Hours)
- Level WSQ Level 4